January 24, 2012

Baby Towel

One of my best friends is pregnant and the baby shower is coming up quickly. The best part is she is having a girl! Although I come from a family of four girls and one boy there are only five grandsons to date. Not a single girl baby! So being able to sew for a baby girl is very exciting!

I made the bias tape this weekend for a towel project that I was wanting to try. I had purchased towels for Case before he was born and have really like them. Looking at his towels though I knew they could be easily recreated with much cuter fabric.
I used Case's towel as a pattern for the size and then cut out the hood pieces. I put the bias tape on the edge of the hood and then all the way around the outside. Should be perfect for a sweet little baby come March.


No comments:

Post a Comment